IMOTANA starts a revolution in the football industry. Unfold your passion for football in our team.
Play as you are
Play as you are
Every human has a unique anatomy, so we believe that you can only perform at your best when you wear equipment that is tailor-made to the individual shape of your body.
Choose your passion and play as you are.
MarketingSocial Media Manager (f/m/d)
You will grow the IMOTANA community on our social media channels and build a love brand in the football community.
What we expect:
- - You have experience in the management and development of professional social media accounts.
- - You are a social media maniac and are always the first to know when Instagram or TikTok launch new features.
- - You have experience in supporting and activating influencers and managing campaigns on social media.
- - Reels, stories and Instagram shopping are your passion.
- - You are a creative mind with a sense for good design and you can work independently.
What will be your responsibility:
- - Content creation: You have the skills to create your own content (at events, for stories, etc.) and brief photographers and external partners for photo and video shootings.
- - Content planing: You plan and create your weekly content plan via Later.com and Figma.
- - Content distribution: You post our content on Instagram and TikTok and are responsible for making sure our fans get what they expect.
- - Community management: You make our community grow and help them to be able to exchange with IMOTANA.
- - Influencer & cooperations.
What you can expect:
- - Working remote or from our homebase near Freiburg (Germany).
- - Working directly together with the CEO.
- - An agile and motivated team.
- - Start-Up mentality. We try a lot and change our tactics as we need.
- - Plenty of room for your creativity. You have a good idea? Let´s go for it!
This feels like a great opportunity?
Would you like to work for IMOTANA? So please send your application and your salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our CEO Matthias at LinkedIn.